WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – On Friday, February 7, 2020, over 50 Samaritan Medical Center employees gathered for their annual photo for Wear Red Day. There were photos taken from each area of the Samaritan System.
The Samaritan Heart Walk Team “Getting to the Heart of the Matter” has already begun making plans to raise awareness and will walk in the 2020 North Country Heart Walk at Jefferson Community College on May 2.
Heart Walk Heroes join together annually for this important event to raise money to support heart health science, helping scientists develop lifesaving breakthroughs.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- New York State will honor Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with statue in Brooklyn
- Proper COVID-19 cleaning procedures from the experts at ServPro
- President Trump, Joe Biden campaign in Minnesota as early voting begins
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.