WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – On Friday, February 7, 2020, over 50 Samaritan Medical Center employees gathered for their annual photo for Wear Red Day. There were photos taken from each area of the Samaritan System.
The Samaritan Heart Walk Team “Getting to the Heart of the Matter” has already begun making plans to raise awareness and will walk in the 2020 North Country Heart Walk at Jefferson Community College on May 2.
Heart Walk Heroes join together annually for this important event to raise money to support heart health science, helping scientists develop lifesaving breakthroughs.
- River Hospital offers podiatry services, including surgeries, locally in the Thousand Islands
- Erika Plumpton of Northern Credit Union explains how to use credit card wisely for your financial future
- Rochester surgeons use glue to hold man’s heart together in rare medical case
- 2-19-20: Wind chill making today feel colder, looking at possible snow on Friday morning
- Sending military-style border units to ‘sanctuary cities’ a White House scare tactic, advocates say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.