WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The New York State Department of Health has approved Samaritan Summit Village for limited visitation.
Limited nursing home visitation for all residents began July 20, and will run Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Strict guidelines were provided by New York State on July 15, and the facility was approved on July 19. The state mandate has been extended through August 8.
According to Samaritan, these guidelines include:
- Outside visitation only, weather permitting with very few exceptions. .
- By appointment only, every 30 minutes, for a limited duration of 20 minutes
- Maximum of two people per resident.
- Visitors will be limited to one visit per day.
- All visitors must wear masks and practice social distancing.
- No physical contact allowed.
If any staff member or resident tests positive for COVID-19, limited visitation will be suspended until the facility is COVID-free for 28 days.
All visitors will be screened, including a temperature check and a series of questions regarding health status and recent travel history. If a visitor does not meet requirements or has any questionable travel, they will not be allowed to visit.
Summit Village Skilled Nursing visits can be made by contacting Sandi Baril at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-782-7010.
Summit Village Assisted Living visits can be made by contacting Dani McLean at email@example.com or 315-779-5113.
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- One-On-One with Syracuse assistant coach Gerry McNamara
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.