WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Beginning March 26, Sam’s Club will offer early shopping hours for seniors and those with disabilities or compromised immune systems, the company announced on their website today.
The dedicated shopping hours will be available every Tuesday and Thursday from 7am-9am. The pharmacy and optical centers will be open also.
Sam’s Club also announced their new concierge service will be available during those same hours.
Seniors and at-risk shoppers can shop from a designated parking location without ever leaving their cars. After placing their orders from their cars, associates will get the items for them.
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Hometown Heroes: North Country teachers show up no matter what for students depending on them
- Made in Northern New York Minute: North Harbor Dairy Farm is home to over 1,000 cows
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.