SACKETS HARBOR, N.Y. (WWTI) — Sackets Harbor Central School District is providing an update regarding COVID-19.
Sackets Harbor Central School District has announced that a second student in the District has tested positive for the coronavirus. This report was following a confirmation from Jefferson County Public Health on November 8, 2020.
Following this announcement, Sackets Harbor Superintendent Jennifer Gaffney announced the extra cleaning and disinfecting took place in the building on November 6, 2020 as the school temporarily switched to remote learning.
However, Superintendent Gaffney stated that all parents and guardians of students in grade seven through twelve should be prepared for a possible switch to remote instruction.
The COVID-19 case reported on November 8 was the second case confirmed within the Sackets Harbor Central School District, the first was reported on November 5, 2020.
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
- Ask the Expert: Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers from the experts at Blue Heron Realty
- North Country wake up weather Sunday March 6, 2021
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Ask the Expert: Blue Heron Realty’s tips for selling your home
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.