PHILADELPHIA, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Indian River Central School District has provided an update on COVID-19 in their community.
The Indian River Central School District has confirmed that a staff member has tested positive for the coronavirus. The notification was released on October 30 after the District was informed by Jefferson County Public Health.
According to IRDCSD, the positive case affects a staff member the Middle School.
Superintendent Mary Anne Dobmeier stated that the District it working with Jefferson County Department of Public Health to conduct contact tracing.
This is the fourth case of COVID-19 within the Indian River Central School District Community. The first case was reported on September 24, the second was confirmed on October 16, 2020 and third on October 28.
- EMS detail COVID challenges as 911 system close to breaking point
- New details emerge in Pennsylvania child homicide
- North Country wake-up weather: Dec. 4, 2020
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.