ADAMS, N.Y. (WWTI) — The South Jefferson Central School District has provided an update regarding a positive case of COVID-19.
South Jefferson Superintendent Scott Slater announced on Monday afternoon that a staff member at the Middle School tested positive for the coronavirus. According to Superintendent Slater, public health confirmed the case at around 3:30 p.m. on November 30.
Superintendent Slater stated that the District is currently working with Jefferson County Public Health to perform contact tracing.
As of November 30, three COVID-19 cases have been confirmed within the South Jefferson Central School District.
- Lake effect snow expected for North Country this weekend
- Florida emergency chief strongly discourages ‘vaccine tourism’ flights
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Lewis County logged 16th COVID-19 death Thursday, 22 hospitalized
- Pennsylvania man remembered by family after skiing accident at Whiteface Mountain
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.