WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Bowling alleys opened their lanes this week in New York State.
However, the staff at Seaway lanes in Watertown has been hard at work since their closure in March this year.
The business has made major upgrades to their facilities as they awaited reopening guidelines from New York State.
Seaway Lanes will reopen for public bowling on August 21, and will maintain public bowling Fridays and Saturdays from 6 pm to midnight.
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Good friends and two of the best CBs in the league, Tre’Davious White and Jalen Ramsey meet on Sunday
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- Bills DT Ed Oliver says comparisons to Aaron Donald are both a ‘blessing and a curse’
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.