ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. – St. Lawrence County Public Health announced the most recent number of positive COVID-19 cases today.
There are currently 70 confirmed cases of coronavirus in St. Lawrence County.
Of those cases, 17 have completed mandatory isolation and 8 are currently hospitalized.
Below is a map displaying the number of cases in the county by town:
St. Lawrence County Public Health stated in an email, “Please remember, the reality of the situation is that every place is potentially a location that you could catch the virus. It is very important we continue to stay home as much as possible, keep 6 feet between you and others, clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces, and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds.”
There are 138,836 total positive cases of coronavirus in the New York state as of Tuesday morning.
- Samaritan resumes elective inpatient procedures
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.