ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – St. Lawrence County will be accepting applications from property owners to add land to Agricultural Districts 1 and 2 from March 1 to March 30.
The agricultural districts can help protect sound farming activities from nuisance lawsuits and land use regulations.
Agricultural District 1 primarily consists of land in the western and southern parts of the county, while District 2 consists of lands in the northern and eastern regions.
- CAPC of Jefferson County packing over 500 meals daily for local children
- Vice Principal at Immaculate Heart Central does morning announcements online to stay connected
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- Critter Class: Did you know that goats know their name when they’re called?
- Critter Class at Old McDonald’s Farm: Did you know rabbits and deer have a lot in common?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.