ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Two new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Friday.
There have been 269 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country. Six of those cases are currently active.
Of the 269 positive cases, 259 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
41,317 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.