ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – One new case of COVID-19 was reported to St. Lawrence County Public Health today. There have been 225 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county, with eight being active.
Of the 225 positive cases, 213 cases have been released from isolation and two are currently hospitalized. There have been three deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
19,572 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- NYSUT and UFT set demands in event of positive COVID-19 cases in schools
- 8-5-20: Thunderstorms should clear up by this afternoon
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Isaias whips up eastern US
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- First report of invasive Emerald Ash Borer in Adirondack Park
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.