ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY (WWTI) – Three new cases of COVID-19 were reported to St. Lawrence County Public Health today. There have been 234 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county, with seven being active.
Of the 234 positive cases, 222 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
21,129 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Giants’ Baker charged in robbery; Dunbar won’t be prosecuted
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Giants 2-time Super Bowl champion long-snapper Zak DeOssie retires
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.