ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – There have been 84 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County since the coronavirus hit the North Country, according to a release from St. Lawrence County Public Health. This number includes the two additional cases confirmed since yesterday.
Of the 84 positive cases, 30 individuals have completed mandatory isolation. Five cases are currently hospitalized.
Below is a map representing the positive cases of COVID-19 in the county by town:
St. Lawrence County Public Health stated in an email that it is imperative for residents to follow the recommendations of practicing social distancing, wearing masks in public or when around others and staying home, unless it is necessary to to go out for essential needs.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.