ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in St. Lawrence County today. There have been 256 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county, with seven being active.
Of the 256 positive cases, 244 cases have been released from isolation and three are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
27,155 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Crane School Band Program switches to zoom for fall
- Seven new appointees to NYS Governor administration
- Police: Murder suspect tried to blame others for death of Ft. Hood soldier
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- Electrical issue leads to discovery of multi-million-dollar marijuana operation in Massachusetts
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.