ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Head start programs in St. Lawrence County are set to receive over $1.7 million in funding.
The St. Lawrence County Community Development Program, Inc., is set to receive grant funding from the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Funding will total $1,782,880 and will be used to support Head Start projects in St. Lawrence County.
Head Start programs in the region aim to provide early childhood education and development services specifically for low-income children. The program focuses on school readiness.
Funding for theses programs was announced on November 24, 2020.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula
- ”We got no stops” Jim Boeheim following loss at Pittsburgh
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.