ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Four new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County over Labor Day weekend.
There have been 296 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 19 of which are currently active.
Of the 296 positive cases, 273 cases have been released from isolation and two are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 48,205 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Cuomo updates New Yorkers on COVID-19 pandemic
- Former Fort Drum General Austin confirmed by Senate to lead Pentagon, making him nation’s first Black secretary of defense
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.