ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new cases of COVID-19 was confirmed in St. Lawrence County over the weekend, no new cases were reported on Tuesday.
There have been 317 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 10 of which are currently active.
Of the 317 positive cases, 303 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 54,983 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.