ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Three new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County over the weekend, no new cases were reported on Monday.
There have been 322 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 6 of which are currently active.
Of the 322 positive cases, 312 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 58,043 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- Republicans introduce alternative election reform measure to H.R. 1
- Capitol Police double down on security amid new militia threat