ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — No new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Wednesday.
There have been 365 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 20 of which are currently active.
Of the 365 positive cases, 341 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 78,631 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- In some parts of New York, vote count shrouded in secrecy
- EMS detail COVID challenges as 911 system close to breaking point
- New details emerge in Pennsylvania child homicide
- North Country wake-up weather: Dec. 4, 2020
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.