ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — One new case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in St. Lawrence County today. There have been 255 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county, with 12 being active.
Of the 255 positive cases, 242 cases have been released from isolation and four are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
26,544 people have been tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8am-4pm for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami
- Five new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Jefferson County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.