CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — St. Lawrence University has received high marks for their academics and campus community.
The latest edition, “Best 386 Colleges: 2021 Edition” of the Princeton Review released on August 18, applauded the university for its academic and co-curricular offerings and supportive faculty and staff.
The Princeton Review stated that St. Lawrence University was an educational institution where “the ‘alumni network is super active,’ students have ‘lots of opportunities for hands-on research’ and nearly two-thirds of SLU undergrads study abroad.”
SLU also received the following rankings in the 2021 edition:
- #14 Best Science Lab Facilities
- #14 Most Active Student Government
- #17 Most Popular Study Abroad Program
- #18 Best Career Services
- #18 Best-Run Colleges
The review also highlighted the student morale on campus, involving a great library, internship opportunities and active alumni.
“Every member of the St. Lawrence community, whether on campus or in careers around the world, believes fervently in creating a place for students to dream, think clearly, and begin to live their dreams,” said St. Lawrence University President William L. Fox. “We are like those giant wood planing machines in the old North Country sawmills—gouging a deep self-sustaining groove through life, so that students form lasting, lifelong connections and the confidence to make a difference in the world.”
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- Judge Barrett joins Supreme Court as new justice, Democrats worried for future of the country
- Election Day lead-up sees record early voting in many states
- Tracy Mitrano visits Chemung County Board of Elections before debate
- ‘Senseless act’: Bicyclist pushed by passenger in passing minivan dies; attacker also killed
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.