AKWESASNE, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe’s Emergency Operations Center has announced an update for the cluster if COVID-19 cases in the Akwesasne community.
The Center reported on August 14 that the previously confirmed ten COVID-19 cases from July 20 to July 27 have been resolved.
Due to all cases recovering, curfew hours have been shortened on the southern portion of Akwesasne by two hours. The updated curfew requires all individuals to stay in their homes between the hours of 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. The curfew on Akwesasne’s northern portion remains unchanged at 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Trump to hold rallies in Wisconsin areas labeled COVID-19 ‘red zones’ by White House task force
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Biden on Proud Boys: ‘Cease and desist. The American people will decide next POTUS’
- Bills Injury Reserve: September 30th
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.