SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WWTI) — On Monday, two lucky residents took home top prizes from the New York Lottery.
The New York Lottery announced for the November 20 TAKE 5 drawing, multiple top-prize winning tickets were sold. Two of which were sold in Syracuse N.Y. Tickets were sold at two separate locations and were each worth nearly $13 thousand.
Top-prize TAKE 5 winning tickets drawn on November 20 were sold at the following locations.
- Green Hills Farm Store, Salina Street, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Wegmans, Onondaga Blvd, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Speedway, Jericho Turnpike, Commack, N.Y.
- Hirani, 45-17 Broadway, Astoria, N.Y.
- Bartow Food Mart, Bartow Ave., Bronx, N.Y.
Each winning ticket draw on November 20 were worth $12,947.
- How to avoid coyote conflicts in New York State
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Next highest court allows NY-22’s latest ballot count to continue; updated numbers now due Friday
- Jefferson Community College Board of Trustees announces new appointees
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.