WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Cyd Converse recently added “15 Dinner Recipes You Can Make With Pantry Staples” to her blog, The Sweetest Occasion.
Cyd covers topics like home décor, DIY home projects, cocktail recipes and more.
With everyone in the North Country doing their best to practice social distancing, Cyd is offering up her recipe for taco tarts for families to make easily at home.
To learn how to make these delicious taco tarts, watch the video above.
The recipe ingredients are:
For the Filling
- 1/2 yellow or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- (1) 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mild red enchilada sauce
For the Tarts
- 2 packages store bought pie crust
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
To find more recipes, crafts and activities, check out The Sweetest Occasion online.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Blake Driskell, local teen who brought a community together, passes away
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers
- Democrats want to eliminate qualified immunity doctrine
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.