WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – As the coronavirus epidemic puts a damper on gathering in public, restaurants are relying on take-out, drive-thru and delivery services to do business.
The Grille at Hilton Garden Inn in Watertown is offering curbside meal deals while dining in at the restaurant is prohibited in an effort to maintain social distancing.
Customers can call them at 315-788-1234 to place an order, then pull up under the covered canopy to have their order delivered to their vehicle.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Northern Credit Union rolls out reopening plans in three phases
- North Country students working to earn unique seal on high school diplomas
- Canal System to tentatively open in most regions in New York on July 4
- Pizza Hut giving away free pizzas to 2020 graduates
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.