WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – The American Heart Association and the City of Watertown are joining together to celebrate National Wear Red For Women Day. Mayor Smith is declaring tomorrow as Wear Red For Women Day in Watertown to help spread awareness and information to members of the local community.
On average, one woman every eighty seconds dies from some form of heart disease, with eighty percent of those having preventable conditions. The American Heart Association along with community partners like Kinney Drugs, Community Bank and Watertown Savings Bank will be handing out information to help spread the word to local communities in hopes to continue to help women lead happy and healthy lives.
- Poll: One-third of Republicans won’t get COVID vaccine
- Season ticket renewals on sale for 2021 SU football season
- AG announces appointments in Cuomo sexual harassment investigation
- Local Cuomo accuser Ana Liss on time in governor’s office: ‘It was toxic, retaliatory, hostile’
- When is Daylight Saving Time?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.