WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Jefferson Community College released an update on the coronavirus throughout their community.
Jefferson Community College confirmed on October 26, 2020 that a student tested positive for the coronavirus. According to JCC, they are currently working with Jefferson County Department of Public Health to conduct contact tracing.
JCC also stated that the student who tested positive was registered for on-campus classes, and tested through the College’s surveillance testing plan.
Jefferson Community College urged all campus faculty, staff and students to answer calls from “NYS Contact Tracing” or 518-387-9993.
This is the third confirmed case of the coronavirus throughout the JCC community. The first positive COVID-19 case was confirmed on October 2, and the second on October 23, 2020.
- Bills running game takes step in the right direction vs. Chargers
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Dish Network puts consumers at risk of losing network, local community programming during pandemic
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Nov. 29
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.