WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The region’s trees will be colorful as the North Country head into the third weekend of October.
The I LOVE New York Fall Foliage report has confirmed that most of New York State will be near or at peak this week.
According to the report, predictions for the Thousand Islands- Seaway region include the following:
- Oswego County: peak foliage, 100% color change
- Alexandria Bay: 100% color change, some past-peak foliage
- Watertown: 75% by the weekend, past-peak shades of orange and yellow
The report also stated that the region could also experience heavy leaf droppage throughout the weekend due to rain and wind.
- South Jefferson Central School reports first student testing positive for coronavirus
- Is Trump or Biden more of a patriot? Here’s what 1,100 voters said
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 260 in mandatory quarantine
- Lewis County reports 10 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, nearly 800 in quarantine
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.