NEW YORK, N.Y. (WWTI) – Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced three additional states traveling to New York will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
The newly-added states include: Delaware, Kansas and Oklahoma.
The quarantine applies to any person arriving from a state with a positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents over a 7-day rolling average or a state with a 10 percent or higher positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average.
The updated list of states under the travel advisory include:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- Watertown School District reaches agreement with Attorney General’s office in case of simulated slave auction
- 7 of Mennonite family injured after car collides with horse-drawn buggy in Yates County
- Warren County officials holding press conference on Rachel Ray house fire