ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Three new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Wednesday.
There have been 325 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 7 of which are currently active.
Of the 325 positive cases, 314 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 60,547 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- Impacts of stress on education: St. Lawrence County Public Health to host virtual seminar series
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery