LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Lewis County is continuing to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases.
Six new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Lewis County on Thursday.
There have been a total of 220 cases in county since the virus hit the North Country. 79 of the cases have been associated with a religious gathering cluster.
Of the 220 positive cases, 162 have recovered. There are 346 individuals under quarantine, 58 are under isolation and six are hospitalized.
14,791 people have been tested for COVID-19 in Lewis County.
The COVID-19 statistics for the county are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health.
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Coroner: Tony Hsieh’s death caused by complications of smoke inhalation
- Following holiday weekend, Lewis County confirms 10 new COVID-19 infections
- Costco Cyber Monday: Here are the best deals for 2020
- Jefferson County Sherriff’s Office continue to investigate Rutland shooting, victim in critical condition
- St. Lawrence County confirms 159 COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths following Thanksgiving
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.