NEW YORK (WWTI) — The highly anticipated Harpoon Dunkin’ Coffee Porter has returned, however this year with some new additions.
Dunkin’ and Harpoon Brewery announced on August 25 that accompanying the popular porter this season will be the new release of the “Dunkin’ Dozen mix pack.”
The partners released their new features in the pack including “Dunkin’ Pumpkin Ale,” “Dunkin Jelly Donut IPA” and “Dunkin’ Boston Kreme Stout.”
“We know that many of our guests start their busy days with a cup of Dunkin’ coffee and end it by kicking back with one of Harpoon’s famous craft beers,” said the coffee chain. “In talking with our friends over at Harpoon, we also learned that Dunkin’ coffee has played an essential role in getting the brewery up and running each morning.”
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.