WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Department of Public Works is alerting the city of Watertown of a traffic advisory throughout the day on Thursday.
Watertown DPW will be conducting repairs on the 100 block of Duffy Street, leading to the temporary closure between Glen Street and the dead end.
Repairs will begin on Thursday September 24 at 7:30 a.m. and the DPW stated that they will be completed by the end of the day.
Public Works crews will install temporary barricades, signage and have an on-site flagman.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.