WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Department of Public Works is alerting residents of a traffic advisory on September 16.
According to the City of Watertown DPW, work will be done on the sanitary sewer lines on the 300 block of Pleasant Street South.
The department will begin work at 7:30 a.m. on September 16 and will follow standard protocol to establish traffic control by installing temporary barricades, signage, and having on-site flagmen throughout the duration of the project.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes at this time.
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Report shows Southern farmers collected more trade war aid
- Policymakers clash over forest management, climate change
- WATCH: Head Coach Joe Judge Media Availability 9/18
- Ex-SUNY Empire State facilities director arrested for misappropriating funds
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.