WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The City of Watertown DPW encourages motorists to utilize alternate traffic routes this week due to an installation of a new sanitary sewer main line.
On Wednesday September 2 beginning at 6:30 a.m., traffic will be closed off from the intersection of Academy Street and Pleasant Street along the 300 block of Pleasant Street South.
Additionally on Thursday September 3, starting at 7:30 a.m., the 300 block of Pleasant Street South between the intersection of Academy Street and Harrison Street will be closed.
Residents are encouraged to make alternate parking arrangements by parking on Harrison Street from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on September 3.
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Congressional Democrats renew push for LGBTQ civil rights protections
- Min wage provision threatens success of COVID relief bill
- Police chief warns militia groups ‘want to blow up’ Capitol during State of the Union
- MAP: COVID-19 vaccination sites in N.Y.
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.