CASTORLAND, N.Y. (WWTI) — A popular local coffee roasting company has been awarded funds to help improve products and launch new customer service features.
Tug Hill Artisan Roasters LLC., was recently awarded grant funding through the Lewis County Microenterprise Grant Fund. The Lewis-County based company will receive $26,000 for in-house improvements.
According to the Lewis County Chamber of Commerce, the county-based microenterprise grant fund was awarded through the New York State Homes and Community Renewal Office. The fund benefits small businesses throughout the County.
The $26,000 grant will help Tug Hill Artisan Roasters install new refrigeration, afterburn equipment and development of a new cell phone app for online orders.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.