WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – Two 15-year-old girls were charged with Arson in the third degree, a Class C felony, for intentionally damaging a building by starting a fire inside. Both were arrested and were referred to Jefferson County Family Court for arraignment.
On December 28, 2019, members of the Watertown Police Department and the City of Watertown Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 203 S. Indiana Ave.
After an investigation was conducted, the cause of the fire was determined to be arson, which led to the arrest of the two juvenile females.
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically
- In Depth: See what Congress is doing to keep people employed
- 4-8-20: Waking up to a rainy and breezy Thursday tomorrow
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.