WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Through the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program and Nourish New York, several companies and organizations will serve Jefferson and St. Lawrence County this weekend.
American Dairy Association North East, Renzi Foodservice and community organizations will supply over 43,000 pounds of food through two drive through events.
The organizations will distribute food at Cape Vincent Elementary School and Madrid-Waddington Central School on Saturday, September 19 at 10 a.m. Event individual event will supply over 21,000 pounds of food to local community members.
Participants will each receive a box of produce, meat and dairy items while supplies lasts.
According to ADANE, no prior registration or paperwork is required, but all attendees will be required to remain in their vehicles to ensure to safety of all.
- NYC nurse who received first COVID vaccine to receive Medal of Freedom
- 5 Southern Tier counties rank in top 10 for number of veterans
- Nothing to cheer about: Pom poms force Scholastic to recall book due to choking hazard
- Father charged with killing 1-year-old son in Raleigh shooting
- Tioga Borough police officer withdraws application two days after swearing in
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.