ST. LAWRENCE COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — Two new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in St. Lawrence County over the weekend, no new cases were reported on Monday.
There have been 316 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country, 11 of which are currently active.
Of the 316 positive cases, 301 cases have been released from isolation and none are currently hospitalized. There have been four deaths related to COVID-19 in the county.
There have been 54,752 people tested for COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County. Testing is being done through both St. Lawrence Health Systems and Claxton Hepburn Medical Center by appointment only.
The following hotline numbers are staffed between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for anyone who is experiencing symptoms or feels they should be tested:
- St. Lawrence Health System: 315-261-6240
- Claxton Hepburn Medical Center: 315-713-6655
- Clifton-Fine Hospital: 315-848-8049
- South Jefferson Central School reports first student testing positive for coronavirus
- Is Trump or Biden more of a patriot? Here’s what 1,100 voters said
- Authorities: Child, bus driver killed in Tennessee school bus crash
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Jefferson County, 260 in mandatory quarantine
- Lewis County reports 10 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, nearly 800 in quarantine
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.