JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Two new cases of COVID-19 were reported for Jefferson County today. There have been 75 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 5,178 total tests
- 5,103 negative results
- 75 positive results
- 69 individuals recovered
- 17 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 107 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 4 individuals in mandatory isolation
- 2 individuals hospitalized
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- What you need to know about bubonic plague, the disease behind ‘Black Death’
- Four new confirmed COVID-19 cases in St. Lawrence County
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.