JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Two new cases of COVID-19 were reported for Jefferson County today. There have been 73 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The following COVID-19 statistics are the most current for Jefferson County:
- 4,722 total tests
- 4,649 negative results
- 73 positive results
- 70 individuals recovered
- 9 individuals in mandatory quarantine
- 67 individuals in precautionary quarantine
- 3 individuals in mandatory isolation
Jefferson County continues to participate with New York State to manage the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Oldest barn owl in captivity gets new home at Zoo New York
- Ask the Expert: The Grimsley Agency’s core values, established by Don Grimsley
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.