LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) – Two new cases of COVID-19 were reported to Lewis County Public Health today. There have been a total of 33 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county since the virus hit the North Country.
The following COVID-19 statistics for Lewis County are the most current provided by Lewis County Public Health:
- 3,708 total tests
- 3,670 negative results
- 5 pending results
- 33 confirmed cases
- 39 individuals under quarantine
- 27 individuals recovered
- 6 individuals in isolation
Lewis County Public Health encourages the community to continue to protect themselves, their families and neighbors by following public health guidance for social distancing and washing your hands.
Anyone with COVID-19 related questions and those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, like a cough, fever or shortness of breath, should call the Lewis County Health System COVID-19 Resource Line at 315-376-9678.
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.