CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — United Helpers Rehabilitation and Senior Care in St. Lawrence County is has announced dates for open interviews next month.
United Helpers is on lookout for licensed CNAs and other entry-level positions at care facilities in Canton and Ogdensburg.
Open interviews for interested candidates will be help on October 2 in Canton and October 6 in Ogdensburg.
Canton interviews will be held at the Eleanor Burke Memorial Pavilion. CNA and other nursing interviews will be held from 11 a.m. to noon and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Housekeeping and food service positions will be held from 1 to 2 p.m.
Ogdensburg interviews will be held at the care facility, outside the main entrance on 8101 State Route 68. Interviews for all positions will be held from Noon to 3 p.m.
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida
- SUNY ESF ranked 4th “green college” nationwide by Princeton Review
- 1 dead after car drives into building, fire breaks out in Livingston County
- ‘Everything But the Turkey:’ Flower Memorial Library to distribute holiday food kits for those in need
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.