WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — “United More than Ever” is the title of the 2020 United Way of Northern New York campaign.
With messages including education, proper nutrition for children and healthcare, the almost four- minute video addressing many issues impacting North Country residents.
The video is narrated by a young boy, edited primarily in black and white when addressing issues, but set in color when solutions are described.
The campaign video encourages community members to donate or invest in the United Way to help support initiative that include healthcare for newborns, safe daycare and after school programs, food clothing and shelter for families and vital resources for older adults.
The full video can be watched below:
The United Way of Northern New York officially launched their annual campaign on September 21, 2020.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches