LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office has issued an update regarding a travel advisory for the entire county.
Lewis County Sheriff Michael P. Carpinelli confirmed on Tuesday December 29 at 8:09 a.m. that the Travel Advisory for all of Lewis County has been lifted.
This is following the Sheriff’s Office issuing a travel advisory due hazardous driving conditions created by blowing snow and snow accumulations in the region on Monday.
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Tuesday April 20th
- North Country evening weather update: 4-19-21
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.