WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Assemblyman Mark Walczyk is planning an ambitious bike route.
Walczyk announced on his social media that he will be biking from Westcott Beach State Park in Henderson New York, to Robert Moses State Park in Massena New York to earn support.
The Assemblyman will pedal the 116 miles on his bicycle across the 116th district.
Supporters are encouraged to cheer him on through his live stream.
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- Republicans introduce alternative election reform measure to H.R. 1
- Capitol Police double down on security amid new militia threat
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.