WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Assemblyman Mark Walczyk is planning an ambitious bike route.
Walczyk announced on his social media that he will be biking from Westcott Beach State Park in Henderson New York, to Robert Moses State Park in Massena New York to earn support.
The Assemblyman will pedal the 116 miles on his bicycle across the 116th district.
Supporters are encouraged to cheer him on through his live stream.
- Biden to propose new rule requiring airlines to disclose extra fees upfront
- Canada ending all COVID-19 restrictions at border as of Oct. 1
- Jimmie Johnson to retire from full-time racing
- Canada lifting all COVID-19 restrictions October 1
- Pfizer seeks to expand omicron-targeted booster shot to kids 5-11
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.