WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Walmart stores across the country will stay open later.
The nationwide chain alerted its shoppers that beginning on August 17 over 4,000 stores will extend their closing time from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The chain stated:
“We’ll continue assessing our remaining stores to determine the right time to expand their closing hours. With this change, we will continue the health and safety measures currently in place, such as social distancing, health screenings, plastic barriers at the registers and masks.”
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.