WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Following Walmart CEO’s commitment to sourcing 20 key commodities more sustainably by 2025, the nationwide superstore has shifted its focus to beef.
McMillon also stated that the company will focus on transparency, new partnerships and collaboration with customers and suppliers.
According to a recent press release grazing lands for cattle cover about 40% of the United States. This includes grasslands, rangelands and pasture. Inproper management can lead to erosion, and it decrease soil carbon storage.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts