WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — As concerns rise regarding the upcoming flu season, Watertown City School District is urging all employees to receive the annual flu vaccine.
In partnership with local pharmacy Kinney Drugs, the District is scheduled to host a free flu vaccine clinic on October 1, 2020. The clinic will be a drive-thru style to encourage social distancing and avoid congregation.
Flu vaccines will be available for district employees and their families.
The clinic will be offered at Watertown High School, after school from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
All interested participants are encouraged to fill out a screening and consent form prior to attending. The form can be found on the Watertown City School District website.
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- New York City Voter Guide
- Jefferson County reports 7 new COVID-19 cases Monday
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.