WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — Members of the Watertown community showed their support for the Republican party on Monday.
A group gathered on Watertown’s Public Square during a rally on October 5 to show their support for President Donald Trump and local republican candidates.
Joining members of the local community were Republican Congresswoman Elise Stefanik and Assemblyman Mark Walczyk. The two both addressed the group to voice their support President Donald Trump’s second term.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Ask the Experts: The doctors at Northern Lights Chiropractic discuss empowering your immune system
- Respiratory Care Week: ‘unimaginable’ roles respiratory therapists have taken on during COVID-19